Boss Plant Sales Ltd, a leading distributor of market leading construction equipment, in the South East covering Oxford, London and the Southern Counties is looking for an experienced Service Engineer for servicing, maintenance and breakdown work on-site and in their depot in Tring.
The position will suit an experienced Mechanical Fitter / Service Engineer with experience working on excavators, forklifts, rollers, telehandlers, access equipment, hydraulic breakers, generators and similar equipment.
• Mechanical Fitter/Service Engineer
• Service, repair and maintenance on mobile small to large equipment
• Site work and yard work in challenging conditions.
Training will be provided on the specific manufacturers’ machines if required.
• Mechanical Fitter with experience and qualifications suitable to the position.
• Maintenance/Fitting background on construction, industrial or agricultural equipment
• Ability to work without supervision to deadlines and be a good time-keeper.
• A positive attitude and willingness to succeed.
• To be part of a young, rapidly growing company representing some of the best-known manufacturers in the industry.
A competitive package will be provided commensurate to the experience of the successful candidate.
We are looking for an immediate start but will wait for the right candidate.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to Lucy Martin email@example.com